7.23.2011

RPD Detains Suspect in Attempted Murder


Last night, shortly before 11:30 p.m., Raleigh Police Department officers responded to a nature unknown call in the 4400 block of Liverpool Lane. Upon arrival, a victim, Matthew Wesley Moore, 24, was located with serious injuries and transported to WakeMed.

A suspect was detained at the scene and was transported to be interviewed by detectives. After further investigation, the suspect, Ted Dewitt Hand, Jr. (DOB 9/23/83) was charged with attempted murder. He has been transported to the Wake County Jail.

The crime was not a random act.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice how someone can brutally murder someone but they end up living, and the suspect only does 4.5 years for Attempted Murder. My life has been flipped upside down. My military career was stripped from me, had my spleen and left kidney removed, fractured spine, I have seizures, shortened life expectancy, etc. I wonder how much they paid off the judge for the sentence to be so light. Or judicial system is great, but not in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he got out early, only did 3 years

    ReplyDelete