5.01.2011

Request for Assistance - Hit and Run Cold Case


The Raleigh Police Department’s Crash Reconstruction Unit is continuing its investigation of a hit-and-run collision that occurred in the 6500 block Litchford Road on March 14, 2010, resulting in serious injury to a pedestrian.

The vehicle involved in the collision was a 2007-2009 red Pontiac G8. Evidence recovered at the scene indicates the car sustained damage to some parts of its hood. Specifically, pieces of molding that were part of an air dam on the hood of the vehicle broke during this crash and are shown in one the attached photos. The second attached photo shows a vehicle similar to the one involved in the crash.

Anyone who believes they might be able to assist in the identification of the suspect involved in this case is asked to contact Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.

1 comment:

  1. Until this morning I thought the only pepople that didn't like the police were criminals and that cops were generally on my side.

    Every year I pay my taxes and I don't cheat or fudge on them. I don't drive after drinking and am an all around upstanding citizen.

    This morning I got a speeding ticket for going 36 in a 25 zone at 7:25am in the morning. No warning, nothing. I say boo to you all. May you all have 10 year salary freezes and have to live check to check. May your yards get brown patch and look terrible all summer and ultimately may a general melancholy spread through you lives.

    ReplyDelete